*This auction is now closed
**Bids can be made in the comment section of each picture.
**Once opening bid requirement is met, bidding must be in a minimum of $25.00 increments.
** By placing an amount in the comment section that is considered your bid.
Please feel free to share this with your friends!
Online Silent Auction Rules
1. Bidding will be open from 3:00p.m. July 20, 2020 until the close at 9:00a.m. August 2, 2020.
2. By bidding in the Online Silent Auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
3. Shades of Pink Foundation reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the Online Silent Auction.
4. Auction item purchases are final. No returns or exchanges will be issued, nor is it possible for expiration dates to be extended. All items are “as is”. All provisions listed in the certificates are subject to availability.
5. Shades of Pink Foundation provides no guarantees, warranties or servicing of auction items and is not liable for any personal injury or damage to property that may result from the use of the item or service sold.
6. To make a bid for an Online Silent Auction item, simply type the amount you wish to bid in the comment section of the item picture. The opening bid on each item will be listed. Each subsequent bid must follow the minimum increment of $25.00. Any bids not adhering to this format will be declared invalid and voided.
7. You may bid on any item in any Silent Auction section until the item is closed. The official time will be based on eastern standard time.
8. You may choose to outright “buy” the item at the “buyout” price listed under the picture.
9. Once the auction is declared closed and the “buy out amount” has not been met, the last bid entered in the comment section that adheres to the designated increment shall constitute the winning bid and will so be marked. In the event of a dispute, the Online Silent Auction Chair (Catherine Tulauskas) will act as the final authority.
10. The winning bidder will be contacted to arrange payment (cash, credit card or check). Once payment has been processed, arrangements for pick-up of the item will be determined.
11. Payment for items purchased must be made in full. We accept cash, credit card or a personal check made payable to “Shades of Pink Foundation”. Invoices will be available upon request.
12. Any item left unclaimed for 48 hours after closing of auction will be offered to the next highest bidder.